1. Boiling fabric softener on cookers to “scent” the house.
2. Mixing any cleaning products, but especially bleach and vinegar.
3. Spraying strong products like disinfectants and fabric conditioner on babies’ beds.
4. Adding flammable products like fabric softeners, disinfectant and perfume pellets to oil and wax burners.
5. Using flammable products in electrical appliances like vacuums, steam cleaners and irons.
6. Storing flammable or combustible products including aerosols next to heat or ignition source like the combi boiler.
7. Refilling plug-ins with flammable products like Zoflora.
8. Using bleach products in enclosed spaces. Bleach is a chemical, open those windows!
9. Using undiluted concentrated products like Zoflora and certain essential oils around pets.
10. Spraying flammable products like fabric softener onto fabrics treated with fire retardant coating.
Remember to read the warnings on your products. They are there for a good reason. #checkyourbacksides
The Secret Cleaner x